Networking involves linking people with people, people with information and people with opportunities. But we need to be open to recognising and optimising opportunities in order to be effective in helping others.
Let me tell you a story to demonstrate this. Years ago, I joined the National Speakers Association of Australia, Sydney chapter. I love meeting interesting people and holding quality conversations. On each visit to Australia I attended a meeting or conference and as a professional speaker, learnt a great deal from programmes and the amazing people I met.
Amongst them were Rob Salisbury and Monika Newman. As in any networking it is important to build relationships and sustain them. We kept in touch and I was delighted when they invited me to contribute an article to one of their annual composite motivational books. Since then I have contributed most years and am delighted that the latest book was launched in February 2019.
I am pleased to offer you a complimentary copy of Motivating your Mind – Inspiring your Spirit which you can view by clicking here.
To view my article, click on my front cover photo that will link directly to my story. My article, Use your Low-energy Times Productively can be found on pages 51 and 52.
Congratulations and thanks to Rob and Monika on this outstanding achievement.
- What are you doing to share your knowledge with others?
- How can you share opportunities with people in your network?
- To meet exciting people what can you do, where can you go?
- How can you share this motivational book with as many people as possible?
- In which ways can you tell Rob and Monika how you appreciate their efforts?
- If you enjoyed an article in this book, how soon can you send a positive comment to the author of that story?
For more information on networking strategy and training or executive coach please contact Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org